Hi! This is Kate from The Small Things Blog and today I’m going to show you how to create a quick and pretty ponytail. I hope you enjoy this quick (but fancy) style!
What You Need:
1. Two clear rubber bands
2. Bobby pins
The Pretty Ponytail Tutorial:
1. Start with textured hair for best results.
2. Create the first ponytail with the top half of your hair like you are creating a half up half down style. Leave a few face framing pieces out and secure the ponytail with a hair tie.
3. Grab a one-inch section of hair from directly beneath the ponytail and section it off for later.
4. Create a second ponytail with the remaining bottom section of hair. Bring it up and around the original ponytail and secure with a hair tie.
5. Take the one-inch section of hair that remains and wrap it around the ponytail. Secure the end of the wrap with a bobby pin, preferably beneath the pony to conceal the pin.
6. Add more bobby pins as needed and spray the entire style with hairspray to secure.
7. Enjoy your bouncy, pretty ponytail!
Looking for more ponytail inspiration? Find more great ponytail hairstyles here.