COPYRIGHT POLICY FOR LATEST-HAIRSTYLES.COM
Effective Date: April 13, 2012
The Website and its associated content and services are © 2014 Invision Management Group, LLC d/b/a/ Latest-Hairstyles (“IMG”) and the property of IMG, its licensors, or its users, with all rights reserved.
If you believe anything offered through this Website infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). IMG will respond to specific notices of copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. IMG may expeditiously remove copyright infringing materials from its Website, regardless of IMG’s liability, upon receipt of a notice that complies with the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s § 512, located at 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3). IMG, upon removal of any materials that are alleged to be infringing, will make a good faith attempt to notify the owner or uploader of the materials so that they may respond with a counter-notification under 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3).
If you believe that content hosted on the Website infringes upon your copyright rights, please follow the Digital Millennium Copyright Act steps outlined below:
- If you are a copyright owner, or the authorized agent of a copyright owner, and you believe that content hosted on the Website infringes upon your copyright rights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by providing our registered Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works have been allegedly infringed, a specific list of such works and their specific location on the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit IMG to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit IMG to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, fax number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- IMG will maintain a designated Copyright Agent, who will receive notifications of alleged infringement. You recognize that if you fail to comply with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s notification requirements, your DMCA notice may not be processed. Notices of infringement may be sent to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; and
- With copy via mailed by certified mail with return receipt requested to:
Invision Management Group, LLC
187 E. Warm Springs Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- If you believe that content has been removed from the Website in error, you may file a counter-notification with IMG’s designated Copyright Agent that complies with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2) and (g)(3) outlined below. Upon receipt of a counter-notification complying with the requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512, IMG may return the allegedly infringing content to the Website.
- A counter-notification must include:
- Identification of the specific materials that have been removed from the Website;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material;
- A statement that you consent to federal district court jurisdiction in the district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, that you consent to jurisdiction in any district in which Legal may be found and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or their agent; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.