Have you always wondered how to achieve those gorgeous, effortlessly loose waves you see on your favorite celebrities? Well wonder no more, ladies. My name is Jennie Kay from TheBeautyPin.com and I am here to share a ridiculously simple tutorial that will have you rocking those sexy loose waves in no time.
Gentle waves like these are just as perfect for the office as they are for a picnic on the beach. This particular tutorial works well for those with medium to long hair of any texture and and will flatter any face shape. If your hair is on the fine side and doesn’t hold a curl very well, definitely try this on dirty hair or use a texture spray to add a little grit to your strands. Let’s get started, shall we?
What You Need:
-Heat protecting spray
-Light hold hairspray
How to Get Loose Waves:
1. Brush out your hair and apply a smoothing cream to the ends.
2. Starting at the top of your head, clip hair up in sections.
3. Take the bottom section and begin curling sections of hair away from your face. Spray each section with a heat protecting spray before curling.
4. Drop the next section and repeat step three.
5. Drop, spray and curl all sections one at a time, moving curled hair out of the way as you work.
6. Spray your entire head with a light hold hairspray and gently run your fingers through the curls to blend them into gorgeous loose waves.
Watch the Video:
Pretty simple huh? If you enjoyed this loose waves tutorial, be sure to visit me over at TheBeautyPin.com for even more hair and beauty fun.
Other tutorials you might like: