Hi everyone! This is Ulrika from Yet Another Beauty Site and I am here to share this easy and cute half up French braid tutorial. This braided style is perfect for getting hair out of your face and is quicker (and trendier) than doing a full French braid. You can even get creative with how you finish the look. It’s so easy that everyone can do it! Here’s how…
1. Divide the hair into three strands at the crown of the head.
2. Take the left strand and cross it over the middle strand.
3. Take the right strand and cross it over the strand that is now in the middle.
4. Now add some hair to the left strand.
5. Cross it over the middle strand.
6. Add some hair to the right strand.
7. Now cross it over the middle strand.
8. Continue adding hair and crossing over the middle strand until you reach the height of the ear, then braid normally without adding hair for a while and secure with a small elastic.
You can choose to keep it nice and neat or go a bit messy! For a neat look, add some shine spray to the length of the hair and add a bow. For a messy look, use some saltwater spray to get texture, roll the braid into a bun and secure with bobby pins.
For more easy hair tutorials and beauty fun, come visit me at yetanotherbeautysite.com!