This super chic hair look is great because you can dress it up or down. In this boho chic updo tutorial I’m showing you a more casual look, but you can easy transform it into a formal feel by simply adding a jeweled headscarf.
First things first, for this look you want to start with dry wavy hair. I would suggest using a medium hold hairspray for texture and hold.
1. Section off and secure a triangle section on top front of your head . Fold your scarf of choice into the hair and firmly place on the top of your head.
2. Take the hair that is left out of clipped section and scarf and add a low ponytail.
3. Take each piece of headscarf and divide the hair into two sections.
4. Twist hair with the scarf and secure with a bobby pin into desired place. Repeat with the other side.
5. Tuck the scarf into desired places.
6. Drop the top triangle section and twist desired hair up and over into head scarf and pin into place.
This look is simple and very boho chic. Enjoy!
Looking for another great summer look?
Try my double braided headband >