Have you ever wanted to learn how to create a gorgeous waterfall braid? Well my name is Melissa from My Soul Is The Sky and I am here to show you the EASIEST (and I do mean the easiest) way to do it. Just follow these ten simple steps of my ultimate waterfall braid tutorial and you’ll soon be the braided envy of everyone!
1. Begin with a French braid over your right ear.
2. Start the waterfall portion by pulling the left strand into the middle.
3. Then, take hair from the top and pull it into the middle as well.
4. Next, take the strand on the right and drop it down.
5. Pick up a section of hair that is directly behind the strand you dropped.
6. Place this section into the middle part of the braid and continuing this method working towards the left side of the head.
7. Once you reach the left side, drop the strand of hair on the right as usual.
8. Then, wrap the left strand over the middle piece.
9. Place a bobby pin over the strand and secure it in place.
10. Use the other hair to hide the bobby pin.
Sometimes braids are a lot easier to learn from watching a video, so if you’re still a bit confused, try watching this:
For even more hair and beauty inspiration, visit me at My Soul Is The Sky!