Hello again! I’m Jenny with StylushHair.com and I am back to share a hair tutorial you’ll love. Are you always in hurry, but would love to be able to throw your hair up into a fun updo before you head out the door? This is a quick twisted and tucked braided updo that takes only minutes, but looks like you spent all day on it! This style works well with a variety of different hair textures and mid to longer lengths. If have lots of layers however, this might not be the updo for you as hair might be tough to keep in your braid. Take a look…
1. Begin with dry hair. If your hair is silky textured, I suggest adding a mousse or a spray gel to help coarsen up your texture. In these pics, I put a slight wave into my hair by using a 1 3/4 curling iron.
2. Take a section of hair in front of one of your ears and twist it back, going back to a few inches down from crown. Repeat on the other side.
3. Secure the twists together at the back of your head with an elastic.
4. Section your hair in three and start a loose braid.
5. Braid your hair loosely to the ends of your hair and secure with an elastic.
6. Roll your braid into and under your twisted ponytail and bobby pin it into place.
7. To make your hair fuller, fray your braid out and pin into desired place.
8. Finish with a medium hold hairspray.