Hi! I’m Jamielyn from I Heart Nap Time and today I’m going to show you how to create this quick and sassy summer updo! This style is great for every day wear or can be dressed up with curls for a night out on the town. It’s also great for second day hair. This hairstyle is simple enough for anyone to try and works best with medium length hair.
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
1. Start with second day hair for best results.
2. Tease your hair back and spray.
3. Part your hair in two sections.
4. Twist both sides in towards the center and secure with bobby pins.
5. Create a bun by twisting the hair and pinning in place.
6. Spray and enjoy your new summer look!
AUTHOR: Jamielyn is a mom to 2 chubbies; addicted to chocolate, blogging & her iPhone. On her blog, I Heart Nap Time, she shares DIY Projects on a budget, hair styles, holiday crafts, easy recipes, tips & lots more! You can connect with Jamielyn via Facebook or Pinterest.