Luckily, this one takes the same amount of time and is ten times cuter than the average pony look. It is perfect for any season or occasion and will have all your friends oohing and ahhing at your amazing styling skills.
This rosette embellished ponytail is so pretty and feminine, and it’s exactly what every girl needs in her beauty rotation. Let’s get on with the tutorial, shall we?
What You Need:
– two clear elastic bands
– four to five bobby pins
– medium hold hairspray
The Rosette Embellished Ponytail Tutorial:
1. Begin by brushing through the hair to remove any tangles and part the hair in the preferred spot. Separate off small sections of hair on each side of the head.
2. Bring the two sections to the back of the head and over the rest of the hair, then tie it together with an elastic band.
3. Now braid this small ponytail section into a basic three-strand braid and tie off the end with a second elastic band.
4. Roll the braid up and towards towards the elastic band at the top, creating a rosette shape.
5. Pin down the edges of the rosette with four to five bobby pins, making sure they stay hidden underneath.
6. Spray the style with a medium hold hairspray and you are ready to go!
Watch The Video:
If you loved this embellished ponytail tutorial, then you’ll love these other DIY ponytails as well: