It’s Jenny with StylushHair.com back with another updo you will love! Craving a fun classy updo but are short on time? Try this super chic, low rolled updo! A great alternative to the typical messy bun, this style is perfect for a day at the office and is a quick way to make your hair look sophisticated in minutes.
1. Start with dry hair. For this look you want your hair to hold well, so if its prone to being silky, I’d suggest blow drying in a mousse or spray gel for extra hold and texture.
2. Lightly tease your hair all over for a little bit of volume.
3. Pull your hair back into a low ponytail and secure with an elastic.
4. Split hair in half just above your elastic.
5. You create an inside out pony (topsy tail).
6. Take the hair left out of pony and wrap it around your finger, creating a roll.
7. Place your rolled hair (with your finger still inside) firmly above your inside out pony and secure with bobby pins before releasing your finger.
8. Set your style with a medium hold hairspray.
You can make this updo as sleek or textured as you like, depending on the look you are going for. So what are you waiting for? Give this chic hairstyle a shot then check out StylushHair.com for even more hair goodness.