Hey there! It’s Jenny from StylushHair.com again. Looking for a super quick way to add a little ‘oomph’ to your all-down hairstyle? Why not try a braided headband? Or, in this case, a double braided headband! This look is perfect for nearly every length and hair texture. Give it a try!
1. Start with dry hair. It can be clean or dirty. Here, my hair is slightly curled, but feel free to try this style with your hair straight or curly.
2. Section out the hair in front of the ears.
3. From this section, clip off a centered, square section from your high recession line, going away from the face.
4. Start with one of the side sections that was left out and create a simple braid, starting in front of the ear.
5. Repeat on the other side so you have two simple braids coming from either side of your face.
6. Release the top square section and take one of your braided sections and overlap it across the top of your hair. Bobby pin the brain into the desired place.
7. Repeat with the remaining braid.
8. Seal the look with some hairspray and there you have it, a double braided headband!
Craving another easy braided look? Learn how to do a boho-inspired braided updo on yourself here.