Happy Holidays Latest-Hairstyles.com! This is Reagan with Hairdresser on Fire and I am here to share one heck of a holiday hair tutorial with you.
My favorite way to wear my hair is big, messy and wavy. I have taken on the challenge of trying to find an occasion where big/messy/wavy hair is not appropriate, and so far there is no such occasion. It can be dressed up or dressed down as much as you like. In the case of holiday party hair, I just added a shiny top, deep red lips and a massive glittery bow!
Let’s get started, shall we?
1. Start with hair (ha ha, naturally!). But seriously, start with slightly dirty hair. The combination of dirt and dry shampoo gives you fabulously full roots.
2. Using a one inch curling iron, wrap your hair (taking sections of every size) around the barrel.
3. I like to leave the ends out for a more wavy/less ringlet-y effect. The more inconsistent the curls, the more wild and boho the look.
4. After you’ve curled your entire head, flip your head over and shake like crazy. Don’t be shy, really get in there. Flip your head back up to reveal massive (amazing) hair.
5. For the bow, find a nice festive ribbon at any craft store. In my humble opinion, it must have glitter.
6. Tie the ribbon into a bow and trim off the ends to a point. Slide the top prong of a bobby pin into the knot (the part of the bow that wont show).
7. Put the bow in your hair as desired. I like a really heavy parting when I’m wearing a bow.
Go to that holiday party with your big massive hair and “accidentally” walk under the mistletoe like a dozen times. Unless it’s a family party. Or a work party. Or a church party. In that case just hang out by the punch bowl.
For even more hair and beauty goodness, come on over and visit me at HDOFblog.com.