There’s nothing like that cool-girl hairstyle that’s no fuss no muss, but still looks downright stylish. When Jessica Alba showed up with these laid back waves at the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target launch event, we just had to get them. So we spoke with Stephanie Stasiak at Daireds Salon & Spa Pangéa who gave us the complete lowdown on how to get this look. The best part? The hairstyle is as stress-free to replicate as it looks!
The Casual Cool Jessica Alba Hair Tutorial To Try ASAP:
1. Starting with clean wet hair, apply Oribe Apres Beach Waves from roots to ends. Use a small amount for fine hair or liberal amount for medium to thick hair. This product contains a heat protectant, so don’t worry about using an additional product before drying.
2. Power dry or diffuse hair until completely dry. Using a comb, section hair down the center to create the center part. For fine/thin hair, you’ll want to section hair into four horizontal sections using clips. For medium/thick hair, section into five or six horizontal sections and secure with clips.
3. Curl each section with a one-inch curling iron or curling wand by wrapping hair around the barrel instead of clipping it in. Continue each section until all hair is curled.
4. Spray a bit more of the Oribe Apres Beach Waves into hair to add texture if needed.
5. Using a large-tooth comb or plastic pick, comb through the curls softly to break up them up into waves. Finish with Oribe Superfine Spray to hold the style.
If you loved this casual cool Jessica Alba hair tutorial, you’re sure to love these too: