Who doesn’t dream of soft, playful waves, perfect for any season? Pasquale Caselle, celebrity hairstylist for IT&LY Hairfashion Products, loves this look on Emma Stone from the 2012 Kids’ Choice Awards. To style hair like Emma’s beautiful soft waves, Pasquale recommends trying IT&LY HAIRFASHION’s Purity Design Line.
Get Emma’s Look in 5 Simple Steps:
1. Begin with IT&LY Pure Shampoo and Pure Conditioner to cleanse and hydrate the hair. Inside Tip: Follow with a final cool water rinse to add extra volume. This seals the cuticle and helps hair radiate extra shine!
2. Next, towel dry gently to remove all excess water and apply IT&LY Pure Style Mousse for hold and lift.When blow drying, divide hair into three sections: top, sides and back, leaving the nape area free.
3. Taking small sections and starting at the nape, use the nozzle attachment on your blow dryer and finish the drying process with a medium round brush to smooth hair straight.
4. When finished drying the entire head, take large sections and wrap the lower ¾ of each section around the inside of a large barrel curling iron, holding for 10 seconds. Carefully release the sections and complete the entire head in the same manner. To finish, spray with IT&LY Pure Definition Hair Spray for memory hold and UV Protection.
5. Once your curls have cooled completely, rub a small amount of smoothing solution onto the palms of your hands and lightly comb through hair with your fingers, separating the sections and smoothing any fly aways. Control the curl if you must, but feel free to go wild!
Once you’ve finished twisting and curling all of your hair, you’ll be left with soft, tousled waves like Emma’s. Some of us prefer a more wild unruly curl, others a more smoothed-out look — it’s easy to smooth out the look without calming the waves you’ve worked so hard to create. Inside Tip: Don’t brush your hair throughout the day when you sport this style. A brush will remove the waves, so just smooth your hair with your fingers when it needs taming!
To see our favorite Emma Stone haircut and learn how to get the look, click here.